Obagi Obagi-C Fx System Normal To Oily
Features & Benefits:
- Effective, all-in-one Obagi skin care system
- Brightening antioxidant ingredients
- Perfect starter kit or travel kit
- Gentle and hydrating
- Broad-spectrum SPF 50 sun protection
- Ideal for normal to oily skin types
- Dermatologist recommended Obagi skin care products with proven results
Skin Type: Normal to Oily Skin
Skin Concerns: Dark spots, Hyperpigmentation, Melasma, Sun Damage, Discoloration, Age Spots, Fine Lines and Wrinkles
How to apply:
In the morning, cleanse your face with C-Cleansing Gel. With a cotton pad, apply the C-Balancing Toner. Once skin is dry, gently pat the C-Clarifying Serum over the entire face, avoiding the mouth and eye area. Finish by applying the Sun Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 50. In the evening, cleanse your face again with the C-Cleansing Gel, making sure to remove all makeup residue, excess oil, sunscreen, and dirt buildup. Apply the C-Balancing Toner with a cotton pad again as you did in the morning. Finish by applying a generous amount of the C-Therapy Night Cream over the face and neck area.
- Arbutin: natural skin brightener and antioxidant sourced from the bearberry tree that is gentle enough for sensitive skin
- Vitamin C: in its most potent form L-Ascorbic Acid, it offers antioxidant benefits as it protects against free radical damage and environmental stressors
- Vitamin E: antioxidant that helps protect and nourish the skin barrier
Product Count: 1 Kit
- Obagi products have been used for over 30 years in the skin care industry
- A majority of users felt their skin looked brighter and more even after using Obagi products
- 75% of users stated that they prefer the feel of professional Obagi skin care kits over their current products
- 83% of users stated they would recommend Obagi products with Vitamin C to a friend
- A majority of users enjoyed these improvements in their skin after using the Obagi skin care kit: brighter complexion, more even skin tone, less hyperpigmentation and dark spots, fading of melasma
The Obagi-C Fx System for normal to oily skin has everything you need in one skin care kit to get the benefits your skin needs. You’re covered every step of the way in your skin care routine with these Obagi products both AM and PM . When you use the entire line together, you can take your skin to the next level.
About the Brand
A leader in the skin care industry for over 30 years, Obagi is used in med spas and is recommended by dermatologists worldwide. Obagi skin care uses professional-grade ingredients that nourish and heal your skin, so you can have the best and healthiest complexion.
Obagi offers real results based on research and cutting-edge formulas. Obagi skin care products are designed for every skin tone, texture, and age. If you’re ready to transform your skin, then you can buy Obagi products online and see what your skin has been missing.
Is the Obagi-C System safe?
This Obagi skin care starter kit is generally considered safe for normal to oily skin types, although it’s always important to consult with your doctor if you have any specific questions or concerns over specific Obagi products. If you have sensitive skin that’s prone to irritation, you may want to start slowly with Obagi skin care kits to see how your skin reacts.
What type of Vitamin C does the Obagi C-Clarifying Serum Use?
The Obagi skin care C-Clarifying Serum is professionally formulated with L-ascorbic acid (sometimes simply referred to as ascorbic acid), the most potent form of Vitamin C. Unlike other forms of Vitamin C, Ascorbic Acid has the most bioavailability, meaning our skin can absorb it immediately once applied.
How does Arbutin help hyperpigmentation?
Arbutin is an antioxidant and skin brightener. When applied topically, arbutin inhibits tyrosinase, the enzyme responsible for melanin production in the skin that leads to dark spots and uneven skin tone. Arbutin is gentle and safe for sensitive skin types.
Is Arbutin safe to Use with Vitamin C?
Yes! All Obagi skin care products with Arbutin and Vitamin C are formulated to be safely used together to help alleviate uneven skin tone due to dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and melasma.
Why does the C-Clarifying Serum tingle my face?
In higher concentrations, Vitamin C may cause tingling and irritation if you have sensitive skin or haven’t used Vitamin C before. Always be sure to apply any serums with Vitamin C alone and not with other creams or ointments that have ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, AHA’s, and BHA’s as this may irritate your skin further.
If you have sensitive skin, start using the Obagi C-Clarifying serum every other night to allow your skin to get used to the formula. Once any tingling and irritation subside, you can use the serum every night.
How does Vitamin E help the skin?
Vitamin E is a gentle yet powerful antioxidant that works to reinforce the skin’s barrier and protect it from environmental stressors, preventing further hyperpigmentation. Obagi products use Vitamin E in conjunction with Arbutin and Vitamin C to help balance out uneven skin tone and brighten the complexion.
Have questions about Obagi Obagi-C Fx System Normal To Oily or any of our Obagi C-Fx products? Contact us to submit any of your Obagi Skincare questions.Obagi Obagi-C Fx System Normal To Oily Reviews:
See what real-life customers have to say about this Obagi-C Fx System Normal To Oily in the comments below.