Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx 2 oz57 g
Features & Benefits:
Skin Type: Normal to Dry Skin
Skin Concerns: Hyperpigmentation, Sun Damage, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Melasma, Dark Spots
How to apply:
Use Blend Fx night cream daily as part of your evening skincare regimen. Simply apply a thin layer evenly to the entire face and decolletage, making sure to avoid your eyes. Using gentle movements, slowly massage the night cream in circular motions until the cream is completely absorbed. Use it alone or as part of the Obagi Nu-Derm Starter System for Normal to Dry Skin.
- Arbutin: Natural skin-brightener that reduces the appearance of dark spots and discoloration
- Lactic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that minimizes breakouts and reduces the signs of aging
- Vitamin C: Delivered in the form of ascorbic acid, Vitamin C fights free-radical damage and causes collagen growth and regeneration which increases elasticity and gives the skin a soft, supple finish
- Vitamin E: Helps maintain healthy skin cells by putting up a line of defense, and assists in the natural repair processes of the skin
- Sodium Metabisulfite: Preserves the night cream for long-lasting results and acts as an antioxidant for your skin
Active Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Arbutin, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, TEA-Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid, Lactic Acid, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sodium Metabisulfite, BHT, Saponins, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Product Size: 2oz, 57g
Product Count: 1 Bottle
- Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx users often see a more even skin tone in as little as 6-12 weeks when used as directed.
- Consistently given 5 stars by skincare lovers that are looking for gentle skin brighteners
If this night cream begins to irritate your skin in any way, please stop using and find a different Obagi solution for your needs and skin type.
About the Brand
Founded over 30 years ago, Obagi Medical has quickly risen to the top of the pack as one of the world’s top skincare providers. With some of the highest efficacy rates, Obagi offers high-quality products that not only focus on restoring the skin but also encourage overall skin wellness for years to come.
With science-backed formulations in their arsenal of products, dermatologists and skincare lovers look to Obagi again and again as their go-to to treat an array of common skin concerns. Their line of all-inclusive professional products treat everything from fine and lines and wrinkles to sun damage and hyperpigmentation.
Over the past few decades, Obagi has been unwavering in its ability to provide dermatologist-trusted formulations that promote healthy, naturally gorgeous skin, to reveal a natural radiance. Buy Obag online today, and feel your absolute best from the inside out.
- How much are Obagi products?
Obagi products can range in price from $40 to $500 for full sets like the Obagi Nu-Derm Starter System. That being said, keep an eye for any sales to get the most bang for your buck!
- Does Obagi Clear Fx work?
Most Obagi Clear Fx users get fantastic results, especially when used in tandem with Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx.
- What is the difference between Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx and Obagi Blender?
The main difference between both potent night creams is that the Obagi Nu-Derm Blender is a prescription-strength skin brightener while Obagi Blend Fx is much more gentle and can be used without a prescription to get your desired glow.
- How long should you use Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx?
Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx can be used nightly for as long as you see fit. See our line of Obagi Nu-Derm products to find the system that is right for your skin type and skin tone.
- How long does it take to see results with Obagi Nu-Derm?
While certain products affect everyone differently, many of Obagi’s customers see results in 6-12 weeks when used as directed.
- Is Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx good for wrinkles?
Obagi Blend is formulated with Vitamin C and lactic acid to improve the signs of aging, like fine lines and wrinkles. If you’re looking for a youthful glow, the entire line of Obagi Nu-Derm products is a dream come true.
- Is it possible for Obagi Nu-Derm Blend to effectively mix with Retin A if AHA's are water-based and RetinA is oil-based?
Even though alpha hydroxy acids are hydrophilic (they love water), and vitamin A is lipophilic (it loves fat, like those found in oils), the base of both the Obagi Blend FX and RetinA is a cream. Thus, making the two products compatible.
Have questions about Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx or any of our Obagi Nu-Derm Fx products? Contact us to submit any of your Obagi Skincare questions.Obagi Nu-Derm Blend Fx Reviews:
See what real-life customers have to say about this Nu-Derm Blend Fx in the comments below.